Sunday, August 10, 2008

a short update =)

chemistry and biology test over already lur.. now only waiting for final. and my charade competition didnt make it to next round lur.. lost already.. but my group members and i have lots of fun enjoying the process of competition..
ermm... saturday, i went midvalley with my dear, night time went times square with my mum... hahaha.. i bought clothes.. so happy..
today leh.. i went church early in the morning, just sit there and pretending im listening but read bible like story book.. (im insane.. i know).. then went klcc.. drank a fruit juice combination of sorbet, watermelon, strawberry and apple.. haha.. till now only i know what is sorbet.. in cantonese is '3 cha' as for tomorrow, i have to wear formal for my computer study debate session.. haha.. i think i will look funny in formal clothes.. or maybe i wear formal doesnt look formal.. i'll wait for tomorrow comments.. haha.

No comments: