Tuesday, August 26, 2008

kena tagged.. =) omg. so long..

People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any questions that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.Tag 8 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse.These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by.Continue this game by sending it to other people.
1. Are you allowed to have a bf/gf?
yup..
2. Describe urself in one word.
erm.. nice?
3. Who would you pick,someone who really loves you,or the one you love?
both. =) im greedy. haha.
4. Have you ever loved someone BEFORE but never had the courage to tell him/her?
used to be..
5. Does it feel good to love?
yes..
6. God is giving u just 5 more minutes before going back to heaven,IF you love someone special what will you say to that person?
i love u
7. What will you say to someone who doesn't want to believe you??
won't say anything..
8. Was ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
huh.. what kind of question is this..
9. What's your opinion about someone who's jealous?
its a natural feeling where every1 will feel it..
10. What can you say about playboys/playgirls?
erm.. teruk.. no offense..

[PART 2]
1. Best place to cry?
under blanket..
2. Who do you love the most?
my bf.
3. Tell us ur dream last night?
Don't remember lur.. lol.
4. Ever hated someone so bad?
nope.. usually will forget wan..
5. The biggest and most hurtul lie you heard?
i have no idea how to answer this.. don't have kua..

The last person
-you had a beer with?
no 1.. lol..
-went to the movies with?
my classmates
-talked on the cell phone with?
erm.. my bf
-u yelled at?
my sis i guess..
In the last week have you
-kissed someone?
don't know..
-danced crazy?
haha.. never did that b4 i guess..
Think of the last time u were angry,why were u angry?
don't remember lur.. too bad..
If you could do anything OR wish anything,what would it be?
hmm.. i wish... all my wishes came true.. haha.. so greedy..
If you could have an all expense paid trip,where will you go?
places wif shopping paradise.. i love shopping..
Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone?
never..
Are you old fashioned?
no lar..
What would be harder for you,to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
To tell someone that i love them.. haha.. can i choose both again..
What things would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
i duno.. haha..

5 Facts About Me:
-i love my bf, and family..
-i love shopping
-i love myself
-i always talk and smile ( im insane i know)
-i will easily forget bout yesterday..

5 things that scares me
-cross road that have no zebra crossing
-dirty place
-my death
-don't have already lar.. let me think.. haha..

7 Songs Playing In My Head Lately
-bubbly by colbie caillat
-tattoo by jordin sparks
-leaving by jesse mccartney
-low by flo rida feat. t-pain
-the way i are by timberland
-when im gone by simple plan
-with you by chris brown

5 Things I Learned This Year
-drive better by practicing
-study harder, not to be spoon fed anymore
-score higher marks
-cherish the moment i have now
-manage money n time(not so good at this though)

7 Important Moment In My Life
-my birthday
-anniversary with my dear
-my future graduation
-my future marriage
-my future son/daughter borned
-i don't know ady..

7 Things I Always Use
-money(haha.. every1 use)
-handphone
-laptop
-handbags
-sunblock
-high heels ( cause im not tall enough)
-lab coat to do experiment

I tag:
-Christine Ng
-Win Loon
-Sook Mian
-Ji Yang

No comments: