Sunday, August 17, 2008

pig=babi? haha.

YESTERDAY
I went ts-pavilion with my dear.. watch wall-e.. so happy to c him again.. haha.. then, when walking aroung ts.. saw an utarian guy from far.. don't know him actually but he keep staring.. lol.. then night time eat dinner with dear's family, then go home.

TODAY
This morning, i drove to nearby coffeshop.. when parking.. aiks.. langgar the tembok thingy in front cause my dad's car got scratches.. haha.. cause i forgot to brake.. malunya.. then afterboon just stay at home.. just now went n bought the funny looking kuih (shown at below).. that unc speaks hakka to me leh.. lucky i still understand what he speak and answer him back in cantonese.. the conversation :
The uncle : what u wanna buy?
me : that wan.. (cause i dont even know whats dat) how much per piece?
the uncle : 50 cents only
me : owh.. i want 4 pieces.
when the uncle busy putting the kuih in plastic bag..
me : uncle, i want that pig face wan..
the uncle : not pig lar.. its babi..
me : ??

That uncle speak hakka, i speak cantonese.. lik chicken talk to duck.. haha.. and isnt babi is pig? hahaha.. maybe he trying to joke and i don't get it. anyway, the pig wan, my sis and i ate ady, no picture ady.. only left the fish and dont know whats dat. haha.

No comments: