Saturday, July 31, 2010

sem 3 life

Busy days are going on as usual in IMU,
Life is sort of fair,
You enjoy your holiday but in return busy in studies,
I guess I already get used to it.

Let's see what i had done so far in sem3,
Ate dinner in Piccadilly with friends for first time,
Celebrated my birthday with dear in Elcerdo,
Celebrated my birthday with my IMU friends in steamboat restaurant,
Celebrated my birthday lunch with sisters and cousins in Tony Roma's Pavilion,
Watched inception, a nice movie but long,
Tried Korean BBQ in Ampang with friends,
Celebrated my primary school friend's birthday,
Celebrated my mum's birthday in The Ship,
Ish.. Just realize my weekends full with food, no wonder I will never get slim.

Here comes the hectic one,
Dealing with bacteria and fungi almost everyday,
Facing laptop for reports every night,
Learnt to handle rat without getting bitten,
So basically, busy days on weekdays but enjoyable moment on weekends.

I'm missing my high school friends.
PS: Steph, Chris and Jessica, when can we hang out again?? text me.. =)

No comments: