Sunday, July 11, 2010

LIFE..

PS:Dear chris, here I am to update my half dead blog, called by kayn-u. I changed skin for fun and I have nothing to update. =)

My sem break was over. During sem break, I went three places for vacation which include Singapore, Putrajaya and Cameron Highland. Eventhough they were not those fancy overseas trip but I went with kayn-u and I enjoyed them a lot. haha. Below were few pictures taken during sem break.

In Singapore, obvious with the Merlion


In Putrajaya for vacation due to kayn-u's dad involved in dragonboat race.


Us in Rose Garden,Cameron Highland

Now that my sem 3 has started, which means my nightmare starts again. Lots and lots of weird bacteria and diseases name to remember. Notes are pilling up again and yet more reports and assignments to be done. Knowing that as semester goes on, subjects get harder and workload will increased, I will try my best to cope with it. Will update soon if I am not lazy and busy. Buhbye. =)

No comments: