Wednesday, June 8, 2011

another weekend of mine =)

Time flies, now I left about two weeks of semester break. haha. Many occasions occured last weekend such as..

1) Wi Wen's Birthday party at Pacific Regency Suite Hotel
That hotel is situated in Jalan P.Ramlee and guessed where we ended, lorong P.Ramlee which gave us a shocked because we were at a dark alley in front of an office building. Stupidly, we went and asked the guard where is the hotel and he answered it was this building. haha. It was a little awkward at first but sounds rather hilarious. Everyone dressed gorgeously that Friday night. Pictures were uploaded in facebook. Well, it was a little strange to meet with lots of unknown people and some old schoolmates that we never seen for years. haha. Some made us wonder whether they are couple, some has total 360 degree changes if you noticed. Okay, it might be just me so curious and observant, in other words I'm 8. I guess having birthday party in hotel suite room was a great idea. You don't have to waste your time cleaning up the mess after party. Oh one more thing, I didn't know my face, cheeks, ears and scalp can turn into bright red after few cups of carlsberg. I wasn't drunk at all by the way. Someone was more likely to be drunk as she kept asking people to drink with her, you know who you are. haha. That was a great night after all.

2) Johor trip + Malacca dinner
After party, my family, Kayn-u and I left at 6am in the morning and head to my aunt's new house in Johor Bahru. Her house was nice. I adored her house clock and her children's room. They have a toy room full with toys, Barbie dolls, cooking utensils, mini tent, and lots more. We had barbeque party that night (like open house party). Next day, we left Johor and head to Malacca for satay celup. Didn't know night view of Malacca was so pretty with lots of colourful trishaw. After dinner, we were stuck in the traffic jam back to KL. It was tiring but fun journey.

No comments: