Tuesday, May 17, 2011

now and then

Oh yes, I just completed my final exams for semester 4 year two, have to wait for results which is out next Friday. Dear god, please let me passed with flying colours. haha.

Coming back to blog after all the busy weeks. Hope this spirit will continues as I am lazy to blog and not many people read my blog either.

Had a wonderful day with bf and my family in Malacca yesterday. We had chicken rice ball, asam fish and durian cendol. We took pictures too and pictures are uploaded in my facebook.

This one day trip brought memories to me. It reminded me of my last Malacca trip with my friends. Taking pictures of the same historical buildings, eating their famous local delicacies and having lots of laughter. Not much changes have been made. He is still there for me and yet sometimes I was being silly to think he doesn't care as much as last time. Sorry dear. These trip really cheers me up after going through stressful weeks of exam.

Then in 2010 =)

Now in 2011 <3

No comments: