Wednesday, October 21, 2009

UpDaTe...

haha.. my blog had been dead for some time..
and the stupid blogger don't let me update my tenggol island trip pictures, so, im going to update just words in this post.

THINGS I DID :-
a) Joined cheerleading and trained very hard for this sem. Although didnt win in the competition, im proud to say im a cheerleader again, it was really fun. *hints* i can do my splits again.. hahaha.. can go youtube click 'imu cheerleading 2009 - taurus' if u want to watch the video.

b) Went tenggol island with kayn-u and his family last raya break. For the first time, i went snokerlling (fun) and saw lots of beautiful corals, fishes. i saw nemo/clown fishes too and almost touched it with my bare hands. haha. however, i got a little scratches from the red, finger like corals because i went snorkelling during low tide(smart? i know not..) i collected quite a number of seashells while walking along the seashore, saw life hermit crab, life crab, life big monitor lizard, life colourful worms which will cause your hand to swell if touch it and dead jelly fish.

c) Tried famous stuff crab and stick tiger prawn in Pahang/Terrengganu, some where there, not very sure where. The food was okay.

d) Went out with my UTAR friends and celebrated Neo's birthday at TGI Friday.

e) Had tests in uni.. busy busy and busy for this sem. haha.. and next week is my final week for my semester 1 and will wait for final exam in november then i will have long sem break.. looking forward to it. =) will update more when im free again. tata. take care people..

No comments: