Sunday, June 7, 2009

skytrekking =)

6/6/2009

Went Taman Pertanian Malaysia at Shah Alam with my family and kayn-u yesterday. It was a really fun and tiring day. The most fun thing we did was skytrekking where we did big thrill games such as climb ladder, walk through logs/woods, flying fox from 57feets above the ground for 1km long.. well, except the fact that im short where i used more energy than others did, causing some blue blacks and muscle pain. haha. now i will let the pictures do the talking with some caption on.


find me in that ladder. haha.


me on net

we also went four season house in tmn pertanian m'sia, where now is early summer. I'm not sure, they say so. the picture above were one of the view i took.

the beautiful flower which i don't know what name. lol.

it was my first time see padi field, not in kedah though, still it is from that taman.

kayn-u and i =)

the monkey i touched and it pushed my hand away. haha.

the green spider i saw on the road, weird.

that's all the picture i post, others lazy to post. haha.

No comments: