Monday, December 29, 2008

penang trip

25th Dec 08

Merry Christmas everyone! (eventhough it was a late wish.. haha)

I went penang with my family for 3days 2 nights. I gonna flood this long post with pictures. enjoy the pictures if u do. =)
the room in cititel hotel

first stop at a very old coffee shop

yam cake (wu tau ko) yum yummy.. =)

char kuay teow

nyonya kuih


next stop at burmese buddhist temple

my two sisters and I.
wat chaiyamangalaram thai buddhist temple

erm.. the sleeping buddha? am i right? i don't know. haha.

night time, went gurney to eat dinner.

picture taken outside the seafood restaurant

dishes during the dinner.

the silver man. he's real. haha. we saw him in gurney;

____________________________________________________________

26th Dec 08

Early morning went and ate dimsum. i never saw dimsum in these kind of container before.

dimsum

next stop at bukit bendera/penang hill. waited for some time to take the train thingy up the hill.

the short train

and i got a temporary drawing tattoo on my leg. haha.

next stop at kek lok si temple.. and guess what..

i saw swee ying.. haha. so coincidence.

my cousin, sis and i

later, went to snake temple and there a snake farm in it.



we saw king cobra less than 1m in front of us.. haha. scary but fun.

a 65 years old tortoise

10m python


night time went to gurney at those hawker stalls and ate dinner.


laksa which i don't eat. haha.


rojak


_________________________________________________________________


27th Dec 08


last place we went, taman botanical. we saw monkeys.

we fed them bananas, twisties and diet coke(opps, the food is bad for them, i know)

later, went kampar to see my uni during degree level.. poor me, i don't wanna go there..

No comments: