Saturday, November 1, 2008

bbq party for baby cousin's 1 month old birthday at my house

yesterday was a busy day.. i didnt even online to update my blog. so here i am to update about yesterday family gathering at my house. haha.. below are the pictures taken. but back to the title, my grandma don't let me took the baby's picture, so no picture of the baby.

me, my youngest sis and my younger sis (ok.. stop saying they are taller than me, i know im short..)

my cousins and my sis. l-r: annie, winnie, angel, my sis(yee teng)

my cousin, my two younger sis and i (look at the poser with sunglasses. haha)

another picture by the staircase


both of my aunt and my cousin preparing the stuff for bbq


food... haha.. its easy to use the electric bbq thingy( i don't know what it is called)

my cousin and my sis

my uncle, my cousins and my sis when eating

last picture of the day =)

No comments: