Thursday, October 23, 2008

quicky quicky update..

haha.. i got 9th place in double B competition lur.. eventhough didnt manage to win the 1st, 2nd and 3rd ranking, my group members and i still had lots of fun.. and owh yes, i survive after the hectic competition of drinking yucky drink that i never tried before, doing stuff that out of your expectation that i can do.. after all, these two days were the most tiring days that i'd been through in my life.. haha.. thank you to those who pray for me.. below are some pictures that were taken during double B competition.

yenyee and i with my bun hair.. haha.


my friends and i who participayed in double B. (don't ask me what that guy next to me trying to do.. haha.. )

this sem had been a busy sem.. next week will be my turn to give speech for public speaking.. haha.. lets just hope i remember all the points that i wanna say and dont be so nervous in front of people.. (to weiling and sylvea : u guys wanna see my new hairstyle have to wait uh.. i didnt camwhore.. sory).. will update soon.



No comments: