Saturday, September 20, 2008

EXAM OVER!!! haha.. HOLIDAY AHEAD!!!

Yay!! my finals were over.. and 3 weeks of holiday for me.. haha.. maths was not that hard like i expected.. but i screwed up my trigo n partial fraction question.. duno what i did wrong, stuck half way..
anyway.. apologize for not updating my blog so long.. (exam mah..=p) but still other people who is having exam can blog.. (sory..)
recently watch a pirated dvd (shh..police tangkap later) titled money not enough2.. erm.. the title s'thing like that lar.. almost whole movie in hokkien(and the stupid dvd dont have subtitle).. i don't understand lor.. lucky didnt go cinema and watch.. But got moral values and some part i understand wan was funny.
holiday coming.. tmrw gonna have bbq at my gm house.. and monday gonna go for genting trip with friends.. =) will update soon..

No comments: